Registration Deadline Has Been Extended to Tuesday, May 17th! Register Today!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO TUESDAY, MAY 17th! REGISTER TODAY!
If you work in First Nation health, this professional development
opportunity is created just for YOU!
Course 300 – HEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES l in Ottawa on June 13-17, 2016 gives you the opportunity to:
- explore topics relevant to your work environment;
- network and build relationships with other health managers;
- learn in a welcoming and participative environment;
- receive exceptional and specialized resources;
- benefit from the mentorship of excellent instructors;
- produce important assignments that will help you in your job;
- become a better health manager!
Key course topics:
- Understanding Community Needs
- Program/Project Development
- Program/Project Management
- Program/Project Evaluation
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Risk Management
- Benchmarking/Best Practices
- Community Engagement
- Program Communications
The intensive course takes place over nine weeks.
|Read Course materials|
- access relevant resources
| ||Attend 5-day|
- explore topics important to your work
|Submit Assignment 1||Submit Assignment 2|
- create content to help you do your job
“The course put everything back in to perspective for me, it made me feel refreshed to go back to my community to make positive changes.”
“The instructor was able to integrate our reality of challenges in community health operations to the content of the material. Good job. Very helpful
“I would recommend this training to all managers and leaders.”
Be the best health manager you can be!
REGISTRATION FORM: http://www.fnhma.ca/media.php?mid=786
For information or to register, contact us at 1.844.218.0440 or email@example.com